DIVERSITY OPEN HOUSE
An Invitation to All Law Students
The Legal Aid Society, the Association of Legal Aid Attorneys (ALAA), the Attorneys
of Color Caucus (ACLA), and the LGBT Caucus welcome all 1L and 2L law students to
attend a networking and informational Open House, generously sponsored by
Debevoise & Plimpton, LLC.
The Legal Aid Society is the oldest and largest law firm for low-income New Yorkers.
We offer law students the opportunity to advocate for social justice, while
developing the legal skills they need to compete in the workforce.
- Networking opportunities are available for persons from all diverse communities, including networking with attorneys and supervisors who are People of Color and/or LGBT.
- Our Civil, Criminal Defense and Juvenile Rights Practices will be represented.
- Obtain information about the internship application process and deadlines.
- Learn about employment opportunities at The Legal Aid Society.
- Light refreshments and food will be provided.
LOCATION: Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP
919 Third Avenue, New York, NY
DATE: November 18, 2015
TIME: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13, 2015
For more information about the Open House, click here.
The Legal Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, People of Color, Gays and Lesbians,
Transgender People, Veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.